Browsing and Computer Appointments
We are pleased to offer browsing and computer appointments at the Main Library!
Days & Times
Appointments are available Monday, Wednesday, Friday at the following times:
- 10:00-11:00 – Senior/at-risk only
Saturday browsing and computer appointments are available at the following times:
Details & Guidelines
Please note and observe the following guidelines:
- Masks required for patrons ages 3 and older
- 16 browsing spots per hour
- 4 computer spots per hour (2 adult, 2 youth)
- Maximum patron limit per hour is 20
- Parties limited to 5 people or fewer
- Only 1 appointment per person, per day
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment for browsing or essential computer use, please call in advance.
Adult Services: (434) 455-6310
Youth Services: (434) 455-6320
Please note that appointments are taken for the current month only (e.g., an appointment for October may not be made in September).
What about Curbside Pickup?
Curbside Pickup service is still available Monday-Friday from 10:00-4:00.
Saturday hours for Curbside Pickup are now available, from 10:00-2:00
Due to the unpredictable nature of COVID-19, these plans are subject to change at any time.