Curbside Pickup for Holds
Mon., Wed., Fri., 10:00 AM-12:00 PM & 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
While the LPL is closed, we are offering curbside pickup at the Main Library for your convenience! Curbside pickup is available for holds only.
(Service subject to change as matters progress.)
How our curbside pickup works:
- Place your items on hold using our online catalog here at lynchburgpubliclibrary.org or by calling (434) 455-6336.
- Please allow at least 24 hours for processing.
- You will be notified by email/phone when your hold arrives. Items are normally held for 8 business days after notification. Please call (434) 455-6336 if you require an extension.
- Please park in the designated area by the Library entrance and call (434) 455-6336. You will be asked to verify your name and library card number.
- Next, please open the trunk of your vehicle before the staff member arrives. To practice social distancing, staff will not hand items directly to patrons. Please allow up to 10 minutes for delivery to your vehicle.
Questions? Don’t have a cell phone? Will you be a “walk-up” instead? Please call the Circulation Department at (434) 455-6336.